Part 2 is here! Due to snow, our interview with Silas Huff was a bit extended, so this week we are including all the great information that we couldn’t fit into the first episode! We discuss all things about conducting workshops: running, applying for, and attending, as well as understanding your body, listening to recordings, and how to optimize your resume.
This week we discuss:
- Your Job at a Workshop
- Foundations of ICI workshops
- Upcoming workshops in Boulder, New York, Missouri, and the Czech Republic
- How to Know your Body
- On Listening to Recordings
- How awesome JoAnn Falletta is, and what you can learn from her
- How to be Sure they Watch your Audition Video
- Tailoring your Conducting Resume
FinConnect with us on Facebook,Twitter, and Instagram at @PodiumTimePod, and continue the conversation in our Facebook Group, the Podium Time Inner Circle. If you’d like to support the podcast monetarily and get bonus content, consider joining our Patreon community at Patreon.com/PodiumTimePod.