Today we talk with Charles Gambetta about how you can raise your awareness of your body as a conscious mover, what conductors actually control on the podium, and how to revolutionize your conducting with Laban movement analysis.
Today you will learn:
- A comprehensive system for analyzing, observing, and experiencing movement.
- How you can raise awareness of your body as your musical instrument.
- What Charles did when we realized he was no longer improving as a conductor.
- How to be a conscious mover, rather than an instinctive mover.
- Every factor that Charles considers in the first 2 measures of Brahms 3
Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram at @PodiumTimePod, and continue the conversation in our Facebook Group, the Podium Time Inner Circle. If you’d like to support the podcast monetarily and get bonus content, consider joining our Patreon community at Patreon.com/PodiumTimePod.