This week we discuss:
- Foster’s Path to the Podium
- Why do conductors live so long, and why do they all play trombone?
- Shout-out to Brad Lambrecht
- How Middle-school is like College
- Focus on the Big Picture
- Rotating the string seating
- Love is not dictated by logic
- Foster’s Teachers:
- Hidden Gems
- Foster’s Billboard
FinConnect with us on Facebook,Twitter, and Instagram at @PodiumTimePod, and continue the conversation in our Facebook Group, the Podium Time Inner Circle. If you’d like to support the podcast monetarily and get bonus content, consider joining our Patreon community at Patreon.com/PodiumTimePod.