Doesn’t matter how good you are if they never see you! Today (well, actually, last month) Luke and I sit down to discuss building our resumes and tips for putting them together. Find out what we’re doing now and some of the best ways to show the committee that you’ve got what it takes.
This week we discuss:
- Importance of the Resume
- Extra-musical experience as Music Director
- Kyle Wiley Pickett
- How Mozart topped the charts in 2016
- (The math: assuming 1 episode per week for 40 years, we’d be just over 2,100 episodes!)
- School and your Resume
- Interview with Silas Huff
- Interview with Thomas Taylor Dickey
- Resume Lessons with Diane Wittry
- Joined by a special canine guest.
- Professional Memberships
- Picking good references
- Interview with Brett Mitchell
- Boulder Concert Band
Connect with us on Facebook,Twitter, and Instagram at @PodiumTimePod, and continue the conversation in our Facebook Group, the Podium Time Inner Circle. If you’d like to support the podcast monetarily and get bonus content, consider joining our Patreon community at Patreon.com/PodiumTimePod.