Now onto those pesky conducting videos! Part 2 of our 3-part series on getting into a Master’s program deals with preparing your audition videos to get the best quality and most attention. How closely should you follow the video requirements? What about rehearsal footage? Does this count as “performance” footage? How should the video start? We discuss this and more in this episode of Podium Time.
If you haven’t heard it, also listen to part 1: Finding the Perfect School.
This week we discuss:
- Know the Video requirements!
- “Start at the Downbeat,” with Silas Nathaniel Huff
- “Please Don’t Call Me Maestro,” with Brett Mitchell
- JoAnn Falletta Premier Interview
- “Conducting Doesn’t Get Easier,” with Christopher Kelts
- On “Performance” Footage
- Jeremy’s new camera: Zoom Q4n
Connect with us on Facebook,Twitter, and Instagram at @PodiumTimePod, and continue the conversation in our Facebook Group, the Podium Time Inner Circle. If you’d like to support the podcast monetarily and get bonus content, consider joining our Patreon community at Patreon.com/PodiumTimePod.