You’ve got recitals to schedule and you’ve got audition videos to make, but how? Today, Luke and I share our 3 Steps to Forming an Ensemble and getting players together for your recital: What, When, and Who.
Tune in to find out why this order is critical, how to keep rehearsals professional, and tips to improve your rehearsal technique.
This week we discuss:
- Our furry guest-host
- First ensembles
- The 3 Steps to Forming an Ensemble:
- What are you playing?
- When are you playing?
- Who is playing
- Interview with Emilio Guarino
- Difficulties of conducting your friends
- Interview with JoAnn Falletta, round 2
- Improving your rehearsal technique
- Prepare for a performance
- Deciding on your rehearsal schedule
- Appreciate your musicians!
Connect with us on Facebook,Twitter, and Instagram at @PodiumTimePod, and continue the conversation in our Facebook Group, the Podium Time Inner Circle. If you’d like to support the podcast monetarily and get bonus content, consider joining our Patreon community at Patreon.com/PodiumTimePod.